Homeowner shocked and unaware of a Dryer lint fire in Princeton NJ home. A customer called us to repair their washing machine that was leaking water, after the repair they ask us to look at their dryer. They claimed it smelled funny. When we opened up the dryer in Princeton NJ, it was very clear that the lint that built up inside, caught on fire. Dryer vent cleaning is a very important service that you should do in your home every 2 years, it is equally important to clean out the inside of the dryer as well. Our technicians are trained to clean both.
For more information please call 732.641.2484
Or visit our site: www.Dryerventcleaningnewjersey.com