The Apex air duct cleaning crew was on the roof of the Spotswood Township, High School cleaning out the clothes dryer vent duct. We were very happy to assist the High school in keeping their students safe by providing this very important service. It was great to be able to serve the school and the Spotswood township by making sure their dryer venting system was properly working and equipped with the proper materials to maintain their safety. Clogged dryer vents are the number one cause of dryer fires, once the vent becomes clogged with lint, it makes the dryer run longer, hotter and overheat, possibly causing a fire. Keeping them cleaned is our specialty which we have been doing for over 30 years.
Our Air duct cleaning Technician was repairing the pipe that exited the roof, he is also checking the airflow for the proper reading with his anemometer (Air flow meter).
For information please visit www.DryerVentCleaningNewJersey.com or call 732-257-4590